top of page


Ask general questions, answers will be posted on our FAQ page.  

Thanks for submitting!

  • Do I need my W2s to file my taxes?
    Yes you do. You can use your last pay stub for an estimate but you need your W2 to file your return to prevent any errors.
  • How do I find out if I owe back taxes?
    Visit, sign into your account or create an account, review balance owed.
  • When can we start filing our taxes?
    Official date has not been released, but the estimated date is 1/29/2024.
  • What happens if I do not file my taxes by April 15th?
    If you owe taxes and not expecting a refund, you will receive a late filing penalty fee and interest.
  • How do I complete the data entry forms?
    You will receive an email with a link to your data entry forms. Your forms MUST be completed within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time.
  • What is V-PREPARE?
    V-PREPARE is an option we offer our tax clients. You will receive a zoom link to review and prepare your taxes virtually. No need to come in office, no need to actually show your face. We will share our screen and show you your return for review and approval.
  • What is the standard deduction for 2024?
    Single $14,600; Married, filing jointly $29,200 ; Married, filing separately $14,600; Head of household $21,900.
  • If I have a 1099 over $600, do I have to pay taxes on the income?
    Yes, as of January 2024, you are required to receive and file your 1099K for all income over $600 total.
  • Is it true that claiming the Earned Income Tax Credit can dely my return?
    Yes. If you claim this credit, your refund may be delayed. By law, we must wait until mid-February to issue refunds to taxpayers who claim the Earned Income Tax Credit.
  • How to I get help with a tax letter I received?
    For help with any tax letters, please book our Tax Advisor Service for $25 each session.
bottom of page